300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge Coin Trade

I just received a shipment of RSO / Jurupa Valley Station Gang Detail challenge coins that I would like to trade for other law enforcement / fire / military coins. I took photos of the coins but I'm having trouble downloading them to this post (if anyone could advise the proper method that would be great). If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we'll roll from there.
    The Thousandth Man

I like photobucket. If you don't have an account, it's free. Upload the images to photobucket.com and use the tags in your post. That should work for you.

Comment

Copy...I went to photobucket and downloaded them...Here's the link:

http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/p...afilter=images
      The Thousandth Man

Comment

Link is not working
        I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Try https://imgur.com/ . Upload button in the top left. Once it's uploaded cut/paste the address. No account required, but handy if you want to keep track of many images.

Comment

Originally posted by moparfan View Post
            Link is not working
            Originally posted by thines View Post
            Try https://imgur.com/ . Upload button in the top left. Once it's uploaded cut/paste the address. No account required, but handy if you want to keep track of many images.
            This is a thread from 2008, resurrected by a now-banned member who had all of his posts deleted.
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5028 users online. 267 members and 4761 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X