Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glendale Cadet Position Advice

Hello,

I have the written test for the position of Police Cadet in the City of Glendale scheduled on the 18th.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice regarding this position and the hiring process, specific to the city of Glendale.

I have searched the forum and read up that Glendale is a very picky city, but that it's worth the effort to be hired. I am hoping the Cadet position, if I were to be hired, will help me one day to be hired with the city as an officer.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by lan12; 09-06-2008, 04:12 AM. Reason: typo

Originally posted by lan12 View Post
    Hello,

I have the written test for the position of Police Cadet in the City of Glendale scheduled on the 18th.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice regarding this position and the hiring process, specific to the city of Glendale.

I have searched the forum and read up that Glendale is a very picky city, but that it's worth the effort to be hired. I am hoping the Cadet position, if I were to be hired, will help me one day to be hired with the city as an officer.

Thank you in advance.
    A little effort on your part will reveal more information:

http://www.ci.glendale.ca.us/job.asp...true&JobID=234
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

SgtCHP,

Thank you for your response and the link.

I had read the bulletin before I had applied, but it is vague when it comes to the actual hiring process. I am just wondering if there is any advice regarding the hiring process or what it is like to be a cadet in the city of Glendale, from first-hand experience or knowledge. There is a wealth of advice regarding the hiring process for Police Officer, but very little has been written about Cadet positions.

Thanks.
      -lan12

Comment

I was DQ'ed by this department because I didn't take responsibility for something I did not do.

I was later given the opportunity to voluntairly withdraw myself from the process ...

They're a very shady department. I wouldn't waste my time on them ever again.
        United States Border Patrol
        08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3405 users online. 215 members and 3190 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X