300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High arches???

A friend of mine wants to be in law enforcement, but he thinks his high arches will disqualify him. Anyone know if this would be an issue?

It's something that may be brought up in the medical but I've never heard of someone's foot arch being disqualifying. Can he run the requisite distances that the academy will require?

Comment

I'm pretty sure he can, he's been playing soccer since he was a kid.

Comment

Answer, no:

If your friend's medical exam is the same as mine was, which I am confident that it will be, then he/she has nothing to worry about.

No one ever looked at my arches. In the military they did but not in my law enforcement medical exam.

As the above post suggested, as long as your friend can complete the medical and physical tasks that are required to be completed to pass, he/she doesn't have anything to worry about.

Good luck in the process.
        Go back to where ever you came from, smoke a fatty, and sing Kum-Ba-Yah with Osama Bin Laden. Hopefully you will find the Communist Utopia you so desire.

Comment

It can not be held against him because it does not impact his ability to do the job. When he goes into the academy tell him to wear Spenco brand orthopedic arch supports to avoid heal pain after running.
          Originally posted by FJDave
          GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
          "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5789 users online. 347 members and 5442 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X