300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Clara PD?

Anyone know how Santa Clara PD is or what duty weapon they issue? According to their website, they pay pretty darn good!
    *Not an LEO (yet), just working on my Bachelor's Degree while being a Volunteer in Police Service (VIPS) at my local PD.

My girlfriend just lateraled over there. The process took a little over 10 months. They were really picky with who they selected. Other than that I have heard nothing but good things. If I remember correctly they carry Sig's.

Comment

Santa Clara PD is a notoriously picky agency. I personally know three officers, two of which lateralled to SCPD from other agencies and they have had nothing but good things to say thus far. Regarding PERS and SCPD….It is my understanding that Santa Clara PD does not contribute to your PERS account and that the officer pays 100% into PERS.
      Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Are they a busy agency?

Comment

What kind of good things have you guys heard about them?
          *Not an LEO (yet), just working on my Bachelor's Degree while being a Volunteer in Police Service (VIPS) at my local PD.

Comment

I have a buddy that works there..seems happy...but Norcal seems very different than Socal...

Comment

One of the highest, if not the highest paid agencies in the country. Upper middle class population, lots of silicon valley money.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidarp View Post
                Anyone know how Santa Clara PD is or what duty weapon they issue? According to their website, they pay pretty darn good!
                Officers are issued Sigs , but the officers can pretty much carry anything they can qual with

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3119 users online. 164 members and 2955 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X