300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laguna Beach PD...

If someone from this agency would be so kind as to PM me and let me know if you are at full LEO staffing, I'd really appreciate it. Haven't heard from Sgt. W (Because the summer games, I'm sure..) and saw LBC.net website posting about new lateral hires. Just want to know if I need to start somewhere else or if you guys are still in the summer swing and I should remain patient.

Thx!

Looker

Originally posted by Looker View Post
    If someone from this agency would be so kind as to PM me and let me know if you are at full LEO staffing, I'd really appreciate it. Haven't heard from Sgt. W (Because the summer games, I'm sure..) and saw LBC.net website posting about new lateral hires. Just want to know if I need to start somewhere else or if you guys are still in the summer swing and I should remain patient.

Thx!

Looker
    You really need to call their department directly. This is kind of an odd way to determine your future decisions...

Comment

I know they recently got 2 laterals and had a recruit graduate from Golden West.

The job announcement on the website is still up, so I would have to say they are still hiring.

If you are in the process with them, make some phone calls.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5679 users online. 304 members and 5375 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X