X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DodgersLA15
    replied
    Another vote for covering them up.

It's kind of the same dilemma I'm in.. I don't know if I should wear a knee brace or not. I hurt my knee 5 weeks ago but still don't feel 100%. I keep playing my soccer games and it's ok, but that's just running, not squatting, jumping and maneuvering.

Leave a comment:

• Stugotz
    replied
    Speaking from experience, it'd be a good idea to wear a shirt with short sleeves to cover the tats. Safer bet. If DIs run the RSO PAT, they might jump on you for exposing your tats. When I did the LASD PAT, the DIs were running it like an academy PT session and you bet they got on people for tats, untucked drawstrings, guys with facial hair, etc.

Leave a comment:

• kempo1
    replied
    Thanks USMC, my tattoos aren't bad at all, but I may just play it safe. You only get 1 chance to make a 1st impression!

Leave a comment:

• usmc5711
    replied
    I wore a sleeved shirt to be safe when I took mine but there were plenty of folks sporting sleeveless. I changed for the background briefing in to a sleeveless shirt since it was hotter than you-know-what in the desert. Guess it also depends on the tats you have. Mine was from my former employer so I wasn't worried about the impression.

If you're in doubt play it safe and cover them up, but remember that your BI will see and photograph the tatoos.

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• kempo1
    started a topic Riverside County Agility Test Dress

Riverside County Agility Test Dress

I was just wondering if anyone had some input on what to wear for the agility test? The invitation says to wear comfortable work out clothes. I normally wear sleeveless shirts, but I have a couple of tattoos on my upper arms that would show. Do you think this would pose a problem? I am definitely way more comfortable without sleeves, but don't want to give the wrong impression with the tattoos.

Any feedback or comments would be appreciated.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4318 users online. 293 members and 4025 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X