Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rso (pre-academy) Pat 8-26-08

With all the construction at Ben Clark, does anyone know where the 1.5mile
    will be ran and if it is possible to run it before the test date? Any info. would help, I will also call out to the new "RSO Modular City" tomorrow, maybe the ladies up front will shed some light on the local. Let's Kick Some *** Tues., the academy is just around the corner. Late.
    BORDER PATROL [/COLOR][/I][/U]- WRITTEN PASSED 2/12 ORAL PASSED 2/16
    B/I Packet Turned in 2/24,
    Med/Physical/Drug Screen Passed 3/13/09
    B/I Interview+Quals Complete and Report sent 4-22-09, 5-7-09 SENT TO TSU

EOD 10-5-09
    For those who want to win there is never enough time to train

it's still around their dirt track... you start at a marker, then every lap the finish is alittle bit further... eg. you start by the bleachers and finish past the picnic table..
    FCPA Class #36

Comment

How many laps is it (i.e the standard 440 track or something different). And is the track located by the old personell building or somewhere else. Just curious, the 26th will be my first assessment.
      Thanks
      "Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there."
      Lieutenant General Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Comment

Originally posted by usmc5711 View Post
        How many laps is it (i.e the standard 440 track or something different). And is the track located by the old personell building or somewhere else. Just curious, the 26th will be my first assessment.
        Thanks
        it's 3 laps and yes it's by the old buildings....
        FCPA Class #36

Comment

Thanks Ricky

Comment

Just talked to Ben Clark same old dirt track, you can run/look at it before the test, just dodge the earth movers. They said since the Sept. academy is full there shouldnt be a whole lot of us testing. See ya Tues.

EOD 10-5-09

Comment

Originally posted by coolhand007 View Post
              Just talked to Ben Clark same old dirt track, you can run/look at it before the test, just dodge the earth movers. They said since the Sept. academy is full there shouldnt be a whole lot of us testing. See ya Tues.
              I'll be there, ****ed... errr... motivated to be running as usual.

Comment

Tues. PAT CANCELED

Talked to my B/I this morning and he said tomorrows Pre-Acad. PAT was canceled, didnt know when it would be re-scheduled. Soon I hope, I was pumped to get it out of the way and focus on the 10, 11 Codes, Ethics, and the common Penal Codes for the next academy. I'll just keep running and pushing, Late.

EOD 10-5-09

Comment

Just got the call from my BI as well. "Postponed until a time to be determined", probably due to the construction.

Well... that's no fun. I didn't run this morning just to save my legs. Now I just feel like a lazy bum.

Comment

I rested yesterday, no push-ups,sit-ups, no run, ran a little this morning to stay loose, was looking forward to busting the test out and taking the rest of the day off. To study of course.
                    Last edited by coolhand007; 08-27-2008, 11:18 PM. Reason: spelling

EOD 10-5-09

Comment

Class 177 starts next Tuesday. We are now officially the senior class.

mahalo!!
                      You Just Need To Wait a Bit Longer.
                      In The End, It Doesn't Matter How Long It Took To Get There, Only That You Arrived.... Bob Dylan

Comment

Mahalom3, hang in there and keep kicking *ss, its almost over. Wish I was there Tues. to start, but a few road bumps set me back to Oct., the only good thing about the delay is the cooler weather. How many are left in your class??

EOD 10-5-09

Comment

I'm in the wellness class. Last week LT. Ramos and a few recruits from 176th paid us a visit. The recruits said they were at 77 recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by coolhand007 View Post
                            Mahalom3, hang in there and keep kicking *ss, its almost over. Wish I was there Tues. to start, but a few road bumps set me back to Oct., the only good thing about the delay is the cooler weather. How many are left in your class??
                            Started with 96 down to 77. This week has been very stressfull. 2 LD test, 4 senario's test and the WILL TO SURVIVE!! Almost there, but still a long way!! Have to stay focus!! Good luck!

mahalo!!
                            You Just Need To Wait a Bit Longer.
                            In The End, It Doesn't Matter How Long It Took To Get There, Only That You Arrived.... Bob Dylan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4350 users online. 200 members and 4150 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X