300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would U work as FNG in RSO? POLL

If you were given the chance to pick where to work in RSO, Where would it be?

Jurupa Valley

Perris

Moreno Valley

Lake Elsinore

Temecula
    Jurupa Valley
    33.33%
    Lake Elsinore
    16.67%
    Moreno Valley
    41.67%
    Perris
    8.33%
    Temecula
    0.00%

All the above are fast.....except Temecula. If I was starting out and wanted fast pace, I would pick Moreno Valley or Perris.

Comment

those are just the places closer to where I live. I am open to suggestions...

Comment

All of the stations you've listed are good stations. The only gripe I've heard from deputies at Fort Elsinore is minimum staffing. Even though all of those stations have their own "personalities" and subcultures they all have good special teams and a mix of radio calls.
        The Thousandth Man

Comment

Mesa are you a new hire or experienced? depends on what you are lloking for.

Comment

Originally posted by 1tyme View Post
            All of the stations you've listed are good stations. The only gripe I've heard from deputies at Fort Elsinore is minimum staffing. Even though all of those stations have their own "personalities" and subcultures they all have good special teams and a mix of radio calls.
            I find minimum staffing attractive because then maybe I can work 60+ hours a week. I know i'm sick. If thats not correct will somebody please advise.

And don't forget most people will probably end up at a detention center.
            Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

I am an Academy Grad / New hire. I am at the very end of my process and It was suggested by my BI that I will go straight to the streets. My BI asked me to get an idea of where I would like to work. I rode out with Perris and Jurupa and took a liking to Jurupa. I am open to ideas and am not apposed to jail duty if it is beneficial to me.

Comment

I wouldnt worry about it too much, they are famous for saying one thing then SURPRISE at the last minute.

Perris and Mo Val would be fun, good experience. Now me, I'mready for a gig like Indian Wells or Canyon Lake....

Comment

That's what I figure. I don't actually expect to go straight to the streets but I had better be ready to just in case. The only reason I figured it may happen is because they are hiring so many people over the next few years. WPD954 - are you on RSD? if so where abouts?

Comment

I used to work for a department in Riverside county and I have a lot of friends with RSO.

Comment

Great. Thanks for the advice in this forum and others!

Comment

Two questions before I decide:

Which one of those areas has a clothing-optional resort in it?

Which one has the better strip clubs?
                        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                          Two questions before I decide:

Which one of those areas has a clothing-optional resort in it?

Which one has the better strip clubs?
                          Keith don't you mean where does this particular cow belong? and

What do i do about the one with the horns??
                          Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3110 users online. 150 members and 2960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X