Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a copy of previous employment

Just a little tip:

I was at the social security office today to request a copy of my SS card and I asked about obtaining a copy of my work history. There normally charge a fee but when I mentioned it was for my PHS they gave it to me for free. Not sure if this was covered elsewhere, just thought I'd mention it.
    SD sheriff:
    1. Passed Written
    2. Orientation 8/20/08

CHP:
    1. testing 9/6/08

Thanks! That's very useful information.

I remember doing a PHS years and years ago. I think I had to piece together check stubs and do much from memory. I hope BIs usually understand employment dates are estimates.
    Those who are successful at what they do don't give a rip about what others think about them.

We don't rent pigs.

Comment

Too much time on my hands...

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/online/ssa-7050.pdf
      Those who are successful at what they do don't give a rip about what others think about them.

We don't rent pigs.

Comment

I called our local social security office a while back and they told me I could come in and copy all of the information down. They said if I wanted the actual copy it would cost me. The only reason I called was, I was told by another agency while in their background process my Triple I showed that someone was using my SSN in another state. The social security office told me it's possible that my number was issued twice. They said unless I noticed something wrong I shouldn't worry about it. I was like what the heck?
        Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

Originally posted by barkalot View Post
          whew.....thats not cheap if you consider applying at several departments.

Comment

thanks for the info, this will help out a lot!!
            This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5326 users online. 290 members and 5036 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X