300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to expect in the 1st b.i. meeting

aug. 14 i have my first meeting with my bi for lasd. i'm really excited and nervous. i finished my backround packet and everything it asked for. is there any pointers out there that would help me out. i know the basics already, be professional, polite and dont lie. what should i expect in this meeting. i am very ready physically and mentally for everything that will be thrown at me. i have a great knowledge of the dept. and city as well. thank you very much for the help guys/girls.
    "train beyond the pain and the only release is death"

Originally posted by BIG RICH View Post
    aug. 14 i have my first meeting with my bi for lasd. i'm really excited and nervous. i finished my backround packet and everything it asked for. is there any pointers out there that would help me out. i know the basics already, be professional, polite and dont lie. what should i expect in this meeting. i am very ready physically and mentally for everything that will be thrown at me. i have a great knowledge of the dept. and city as well. thank you very much for the help guys/girls.
    Make sure you follow directions literally; e.g. if the BI says, "Fill out this paperwork in that office and open the door when you are done." DO EXACTLY THAT! Good luck.
    Focused Recruit

Comment

Originally posted by Stugotz View Post
      Make sure you follow directions literally; e.g. if the BI says, "Fill out this paperwork in that office and open the door when you are done." DO EXACTLY THAT! Good luck.

thank you very much. i'll do just that. i was looking at your signature and notice "bi interview/livescan". what is that and what happens while your in that meeting?
      Last edited by BIG RICH; 08-09-2008, 03:06 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by BIG RICH View Post
        thank you very much. i'll do just that. i was looking at your signature and notice "bi interview/livescan". what is that and what happens while your in that meeting?
        Hey Rich,

That means I did the BI interview (the one you're doing) and got my fingerprints scanned at HQ on the same day. The Livescan is straightforward; you go, get 'em scanned, and you're out.
        Focused Recruit

Comment

Originally posted by Stugotz View Post
          Hey Rich,

That means I did the BI interview (the one you're doing) and got my fingerprints scanned at HQ on the same day. The Livescan is straightforward; you go, get 'em scanned, and you're out.
          sounds pretty harmless and easy. probably one of the easier things i'll have to do in this process. great and thanks again for your great deal of knowledge in this matter.

Comment

So long as you know the proper code word for the day and have the secret handshake memorized, all will be fine!
            "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Originally posted by pulicords View Post
              So long as you know the proper code word for the day and have the secret handshake memorized, all will be fine!
              wait, what?!?! WHAT!! code word and hand shake?!?!?!?!? how come i wasnt briefed about this?!?!?!!?!? good thing i have the fam bam in lasd to cover me on that one huh haha that would be something though, if i were to walk in and thats the first he/she asks me haha.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3073 users online. 181 members and 2892 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X