300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razorbacks

So, what's up with the hogs losing to Vandy? They're like the worst team in the SEC, and it seems as though, as usual, the HOGS have no passing game at all.

Our rushing game was no good after the first quarter, and of course the many penalties hurt us too. Arkansas missed a few plays that would have sealed the game early on. Only the beginning of the season much more time to improve.

Comment

I think Houston Nutt needs help. Why don't he get an offensive coordinator to help him out. It is obvious that he can't do it all. I don't understand his offense, and I don't like it. Just my opinion though. He would probably be a good coach, if he would distribute some of the work load. That has been my mindset since he was hired. I also don't agree with always trying to run the ball. For Arkansas to be competetive in the SEC, we are going to have to have a good passing game as well as the ground attack. Everyone should know this by now, but instead we stay with Houston Nutt's running scheme year after year.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6069 users online. 316 members and 5753 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X