300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas State Police

Have anyone taken the Arkansas State Police written exam?

No but I'm in the process of submitting my app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I talked to Ms Staples from HR....She said the academy date is May 10, 2015... The hiring process is going to be rolling really fast.

Comment

Yea I gotta hurry and get my physical done

Comment

Dlittle93....Did you apply for GA state Patrol? What was your outcome so far?

Comment

Yea I'm scheduled to take the pt test on the 27th

Comment

In case you didn't know, Arkansas Highway Patrol is only given testing dates on the 25 26 27 of this month....Nothing else. GA State Patrol academy starts in July 2015....Arkansas starts in May 2015.

Comment

Dlittle93....I asked you about GA State patrol is because I was going through their process for the 97th class which will be held in July 2015....I passed everything including the polygraph... When they did my background, I was DQ for my misdemeanor traffic violation that happened in March 2010 which was almost 5 years ago... I told the truth about it by putting it in my packet word for word. Maybe I should had waited a little longer like another year or two....Some states like GA requires a time frame for a charge to be considered old. The funny part about my situation was that I ask HR and explained to them about my charge and they said that I was good to go to apply.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4574 users online. 267 members and 4307 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X