Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking

You people are talking way to much.

I did watch a dvd over the weekend of the OC spraying of the recruits in the current class at ALETA. There was some "very" funny reactions of the sprayed. Alot would drop their baton, a couple dropped their gun, all the while being yelled at to pick up what ever thay had dropped. I'm sure it was very stressful not to be able to breathe or see and probably pretty hard to think straight while under the influence and being yelled at,all at the same time.

I will say most did an excellent job though, handled the pressure really well and looked like thay were ready to begin phase 2.......FTO training.

Comment

I want to be a U.S. Marshal.

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
        I want to be a U.S. Marshal.
        WHY?! All you would be is a bailiff and baby sitter.

Comment

Originally posted by arcop223 View Post
          WHY?! All you would be is a bailiff and baby sitter.
          Nah, not really. It just seemed like a cool idea after watching tv the other day, lol.

Comment

I know several MP's that left the Army to do that. Not what they thought it would be. There are some that get to have fun, but most of those guys are supervisors to task forces that have a lot of local agencies working under there authority.

Comment

Originally posted by arcop223 View Post
              I know several MP's that left the Army to do that. Not what they thought it would be. There are some that get to have fun, but most of those guys are supervisors to task forces that have a lot of local agencies working under there authority.
              Yeah, it's the task force element that would be fun. I could never be a fed anyway. I can't pass a color vision test, lol. I barely squeaked through one to get sent to ALETA back when. Actually, I took it twice. Failed it the first time.

Comment

It's not what most think is. The benifits are good, but thats about it.

Comment

Anyone else waiting for the Generation 4 Glock 21's? I still want to buy another G21SF before they're eventually replaced.

Comment

Had a guy in BLET shooting a 19 Gen 4. It actually jammed, a lot. I've heard rumors that Gen 4 hare having problems, unless you use high end ammo.

Comment

I don't like the grip texture on the Gen 4's. It's pretty abrasive.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3320 users online. 194 members and 3126 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X