300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Arkansans

We really need to put our state's forum to better use. It's always so slow and dull.

Not many popos online in Arkansas. Most of friends still don’t have internet.

Comment

Yeah, not many Arkansans on here, at least actively anyway.

Comment

Internet isnt to widespread in the southern parts.... unless you got it on your phone.
        "And the tradition marches on"

Comment

Hell, most of the Delta is still waiting on their kites with keys...
          Invisible Signature.......FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by S.ArkNative View Post
            Internet isnt to widespread in the southern parts.... unless you got it on your phone.
            Oh please. I'm from as far south as you can go in Arkansas, and everybody I knew had that "super fast" internet.

Comment

Originally posted by RDEP View Post
              Hell, most of the Delta is still waiting on their kites with keys...
              LOL. I think most of them are still waiting on learning to read. Wait. Was that harsh?

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
                LOL. I think most of them are still waiting on learning to read. Wait. Was that harsh?
                Harsh, perhaps...True, absolutely. When I first got stationed here in 2002 my brother asked me if we had any paved roads! (We're from Maryland originally.)

Comment

Originally posted by RDEP View Post
                  Harsh, perhaps...True, absolutely. When I first got stationed here in 2002 my brother asked me if we had any paved roads! (We're from Maryland originally.)
                  Oh, a yank. That's ok. The guy in the office next to mine is from PA.

Comment

Oh, wonderful Pensyltucky, huh? The only thing they're good for is setting out orange traffic barrels. If you don't know what I'm talking about, drive through ANY street, highway, or Interstate in PA.

Comment

Try being from Arkansas, and living in upstate New York.

Comment

Originally posted by arcop223 View Post
                        Try being from Arkansas, and living in upstate New York.
                        Do you show up to work in overalls and bare feet just to give the other guys jollies?

Comment

Nah, they are actually pretty redneck, up here. They just talk funny.

Comment

Oh please. I'm from as far south as you can go in Arkansas, and everybody I knew had that "super fast" internet.
                            "Super fast" Could be dial up in some peoples eyes ha,, That high speed stuff hasn't reached to many rural areas just yet in Ashley County for sure.
                            Last edited by S.ArkNative; 09-29-2009, 07:23 AM.
                            "And the tradition marches on"

Comment

Originally posted by S.ArkNative View Post
                              "Super fast" Could be dial up in some peoples eyes ha,, That high speed stuff hasn't reached to many rural areas just yet in Ashley County for sure.
                              Well as soon as Ashley County figures out how to use that new invention called the wheel, most of that will change!

Just kidding guys. I live up in central Arkansas and travel to Camden several times a year. Those are always my favorite weeks of the year. I love it down in south Arkansas. Northwest, yeah, not so much.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3447 users online. 246 members and 3201 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X