300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa and Scottsdale testing

Hellol, I will be flying down to test with mesa and scottsdale in a few weeks, could someone please tell me about the written exams, difficult? How could i better prepare myself? really looking forward to getting down there. thanks all.

Pms are welcome, thanks

Comment

Don't fret. They are not difficult. Basic math, reading comprehension, spelling and grammar. You'll do fine.

Good Luck
      -918-

Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness. James 3:18

Clinging to my guns and religion since 1975

Comment

Scottsdale has some memorization, if that is something you can study/practice.
        While I was in phase 5 of FTO, I was driving to a burglary in progress and the first three units were nearing the house:

SGT (on the radio): "Ok, lets have two in the front, and one in the rear."

Me (not on the radio): "Sounds like the Sgt wants the shocker!"

My FTO almost rolled out of the car laughing.

Comment

Wear a CTR ring, and be able to cite passages from the Book of Mormon when you test with Mesa...
          "Too many times, too many times payin' the price, just for the thrill" - Tesla

Comment

Choose The Right

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyCutter View Post
              Wear a CTR ring, and be able to cite passages from the Book of Mormon when you test with Mesa...
              Is having the background of a mormon schoolboy good enough, or do I need to know actual passages?

Comment

CTR, Choose the right? some inside joke I'm missing here?

Comment

No inside joke. Choose The Right is what CTR stands for. Mormons wear that ring or will have that sticker on their car.

Comment

Stonewal,

Basically here in AZ it is ok to bash mormons. I dont know why, but it makes for great sport here.

Every cop who works for Mesa is a mormon...at least thats what daisy will have you believe.

Of course daisy is prob mad mesa didnt hire him and lives in Gilbert where there are twice as many mormons per capita than mesa does BTW. I bet he loves that.

It is awful stupid to post anything remotely insensitive or discriminatory towards any legally protected class- esp on a cop website.

Mark Fuhrman used the "N" word in a playwrite a decade before the OJ trial. They were able to hold that against him and label him a racist although he was just reading a script.

Everyone including cops have their biases- you just dont ever say it or publish it. It may come back to haunt you some day.

Anyway- food for thought.
                    Last edited by goodcopbadcop; 08-12-2008, 10:53 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5736 users online. 314 members and 5422 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X