Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JI603
    replied
    Don't know how much help it would be, unless the pedestrian told someone at the hospital that a collision had occurred as she was crossing the street, but here's a link to online PHX accident reports. Note that you need to have a valid reason to request a report, which is free and appears online.

https://www.ci.phoenix.az.us/phxsslb/tars/home.jsf

If no witnesses called from the scene, or the pedestrian didn't mention a collision, it's unlikely there would be a report. You'll need her last name and the # that appears on the bottom of the accident exchange form that would have been given to her at the hospital.
    Last edited by JI603; 08-09-2008, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lemmein71
    started a topic Need help from Phoenix PD

Need help from Phoenix PD

I'm a cop in Indiana. I need some help finding some info for a friend of mine.

Last night between 2000-2100 hrs, his mother was walking across E Baseline Rd near S 24th St (near new Walmart). She was struck by a motorcycle. The motorcycle left the scene. Victim's last name starts with an R. She was taken to Maricopa County Hospital. If anyone has any information I can pass on to her son (were there witnesses, etc), please PM me.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5353 users online. 317 members and 5036 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X