300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from Phoenix PD

I'm a cop in Indiana. I need some help finding some info for a friend of mine.

Last night between 2000-2100 hrs, his mother was walking across E Baseline Rd near S 24th St (near new Walmart). She was struck by a motorcycle. The motorcycle left the scene. Victim's last name starts with an R. She was taken to Maricopa County Hospital. If anyone has any information I can pass on to her son (were there witnesses, etc), please PM me.

Don't know how much help it would be, unless the pedestrian told someone at the hospital that a collision had occurred as she was crossing the street, but here's a link to online PHX accident reports. Note that you need to have a valid reason to request a report, which is free and appears online.

https://www.ci.phoenix.az.us/phxsslb/tars/home.jsf

If no witnesses called from the scene, or the pedestrian didn't mention a collision, it's unlikely there would be a report. You'll need her last name and the # that appears on the bottom of the accident exchange form that would have been given to her at the hospital.
    Last edited by JI603; 08-09-2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5465 users online. 345 members and 5120 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X