300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa and PHX morale?

If anyone knows if mesa or phoenix has good morale within the department?

And also do you know if both departments have equipment?

Thanks you in advance!

BE SAFE

I think Phoenix uses sling-shots and wrist rockets. Mesa is trying to get those, but for now they are still using spears and blow-darts. The radio system is also unique, three puffs of smoke is an emergency call. Watch out for the 7 puffs followed by 2 puffs. Your heading to a bank robbery with that dreaded combo.

Comment

Good thing the uniform allowance is coming up. Daddy needs a new pair of moccasins.

Comment

Originally posted by JI603 View Post
        Good thing the uniform allowance is coming up. Daddy needs a new pair of moccasins.

What are you guys getting this year, our was on our last check: $1,675.00 Are we about the same?

Comment

You're about 40% higher than we are. Nice chunk.

Comment

PHX morale is @#$%, equipment is old, outdated & worn-out. Most surrounding agencies are better off, equip wise --don't know about morale............

Comment

LOL! it apparently gets worse as you get more time on... those crusty ol' retired guys.

Comment

I can speak for Phoenix equipment, I can speak for Mesa. Equipment wise, I would say top notch and getting better. The Chief is working hard to get money and is not shy to put it into technology.

As for morale........come on now, this is police work. In 1999, my Sergeant Major pinned three stripes on my collar and whispered in my ear "If they ain't bit$%en, thier plottin and atleast if thier bit$%en, you know what they are thinkin'" Cops and soldiers aren't all that different.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by JI603 View Post
                  LOL! it apparently gets worse as you get more time on... those crusty ol' retired guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5880 users online. 322 members and 5558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X