300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster Concealment

Im looking for a concealment holster for a Sig if anybody could point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it. Im also looking into a good off duty gun to carry, i would like it to be small and compact and lightweight haha and preferably a 40 cal. i would like to hear what everyone carrys for a off duty weapon and how they like it and how they carry it. any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Last edited by McLovin; 07-26-2008, 12:55 AM.

A little off topic.

But congratulations on your upcoming graduation.

Comment

Um I thought hose draggers stayed away from guns. Just kidding bro. I like the Glock 27. Fits right in my pocket.

Comment

Holsters:

M-Tac (sold through comp-tac)
        or
        The Answer by Tucker Gunleather

[/thread], You're welcome.

I'll throw a J-frame in my pocket if I dont feel like wearing a belt. Otherwise I'm carrying a G19

Comment

Last edited by Ritchie; 10-17-2008, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Get a Glock 27. They are cheap and very reliable. You can also carry it at work as a backup. Scottsdale Gun Club has some good kydex IWB holsters. Its what I use for my Glock and Sig.
            sigpic

Comment

When I was in AB, I had the armory order me a Sig 220 Compact. It is a single stack small version of a Statndard sized Sig, with one crucial difference....it is a .45 ACP. It is also authorized for duty. Yes it only holds 7 rounds but it is a .45, so just nick the guy and he's down. Seriously, it is really accurate and works the same as a 226, 229, etc....gos for about $600.00.

Bigger bullets make bigger holes!
              Well first, life dealt you a bad hand, then you decided to double down.

Comment

I carry my Sig 229 on/off duty...off duty in a Gunmate nylon inside the waistband ( I have room )...

here is 1 link- for under $10 cant go wrong= very concealable.
                I also have a Fobus, but I prefer the gunmate. My sig has grown to be part of my hip.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies
                Be brave and upright, that GOD may love thee
                Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death
                Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong"

Comment

Check your SOP's to see if the dept restricts what you can carry. Personally, I carry a Glock 26 in a Fist #8 holster.

Comment

thanks for all the advice guys i really appreciate it, now i just gotta look and see what i might like the best haha

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5935 users online. 356 members and 5579 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X