300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lateraling to Phoenix PD

I am currently an officer with the Atlanta PD and I just sent in my out of state lateral application with Phoenix. Are there any other Phoenix laterals on the forum who could tell me about the lateral process. I only know what I read on the web site. A four week abbreviated academy sounds pretty good as well as the starting pay and the fact that the department pays overtime, something I can't say for Atlanta. Also does Phoenix PD pay yearly step increases. In Atlanta I would still be making the same amount after 7 years as an officer because our steps were frozen by the mayor. Also, hows crime in Phoenix? I work in one of the rougher areas of Atlanta, which is the one thing I do enjoy about working for Atlanta.

You should like working for Phoenix then specially the west and south side if you're already working in a rough "hood". Phoenix tops out after 8 or 9 yearly step increases...I can't remember cause I've already topped out but we still continue to get raises every year that PLEA negotiates for us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5810 users online. 329 members and 5481 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X