300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix PD Progress

Talked to BI today and he indicated that I passed poly and references are being checked! How are others doing in the process for PHX PD? Any recent offers? Can you provide approximate time between poly and conditional offer?

Thanks!

When did you test with Phoenix? I tested at the end of March and turned in my background packet the first week in April. I had my interview on April 22 and polygraph on April 23rd. My background is still being conducted and my investigator said it would be 60-90 days from my interview before I move on to the next stage.

Comment

I did the written on 5/23-passed it

I did the Physical on 5/24 Passed it

I turned in my background packet on May 30.

I got the call today from a Phoenix PD Detective and have a intervew next week.

Comment

I took the written on 4/2, the physical agility on 4/3, sent in background packet near 3rd week in April, and just had my background interview and poly on 5/27 and 5/29 (updated physical agility on 5/28). Detective indicated that the rest of the process could move very quickly, but not sure what that means. I am out-of-state.
        Last edited by flyer2007; 06-03-2008, 10:39 PM. Reason: general editing

Comment

I just took the written and physical on 6/4 and 6/5 and passed both. I'm fixing to send my background packet off and am waiting for my BI to call me for my interview as well. How was the background interview and how long was it? Good luck to you guys, I think we stand a good chance since Phx. is hiring so many applicants......
          Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. - Matthew 5:9

Welcome to the greatest show on earth......

Comment

The background interview wasn't terribly long, but it is different with everyone I am sure. It all depends on your background and history. Everyone says the best thing to do is be honest about everything regardless of how meaningless you think it might be, so that is the approach I always take. I didn't care how long it took as long as everything was off my mind when I was done.

Good luck to all and let's keep eachother updated! Officially been just over a week since my interview/poly, and it seems like forever. As long as I don't get that call that starts off, "Hi, so we got some bad news.....", I am ok.

Comment

Nice man. Did they give you any timeframe for the next phase? 30-60 days? Less?

Originally posted by flyer2007 View Post
              The background interview wasn't terribly long, but it is different with everyone I am sure. It all depends on your background and history. Everyone says the best thing to do is be honest about everything regardless of how meaningless you think it might be, so that is the approach I always take. I didn't care how long it took as long as everything was off my mind when I was done.

Good luck to all and let's keep eachother updated! Officially been just over a week since my interview/poly, and it seems like forever. As long as I don't get that call that starts off, "Hi, so we got some bad news.....", I am ok.

Comment

So, it takes about a month to get scheduled for the background interview?
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.

La Juda, Los Chotas, La Placa =
                -------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I got the call today and I am doing my interview next monday. It was about 2 1/2 weeks after I turned in my background packet. Keep in mind that if you are one of the first people to turn it in after the PAT you will get called sooner because they call you and assign you to a background investigator in the order the packets are recieved.

Comment

No, no idea of the timeframe after the poly/interview. Guess it depends largely on how long the background investigation takes. And I believe that depends on how many jobs you've had and if you have lived all over the country like I have.

Comment

Any new updates lately? I haven't heard anything since interview/poly, but that has only been a few weeks now. Seems like months.....

Hope they haven't quit hiring!

Comment

Any new updates lately? I haven't heard anything since interview/poly, but that has only been a few weeks now. Seems like months.....

Hope they haven't quit hiring!
                        No worries there, they are hiring. I talked with a Detective/Recruiter today.
                        Last edited by jcioccke; 06-18-2008, 05:27 PM.
                        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I had my BI on Monday and I felt like it went pretty well. I am doing my polygraph tommorow at 10am and after that the waiting game begins.

Comment

Just got done with the polygraph and I think everything went well with it. Now it's just a waiting game for my background.

Comment

I just finished with my medical(Monday),psych exam(Tuesday), and psych interview(yesterday) and have to update my PT on Saturday. After Saturday I wait to hear the news.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3441 users online. 209 members and 3232 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X