300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix testing in NY Oct 26-27

I got this info via email from PHX and wanted to share it in case someone out there can benefit from it.

"The Northeast Testing Phase I Pre-Registration is now open. The Phoenix Police Department Recruitment Team will administer the written and physical fitness test in New York City on October 26-27, 2007. Please visit our website at www.phoenix.gov/police for more information and pre-registration."

Thanks, I'm going to check it out.
    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

why don't agencies ever come to denver? bah.

Comment

Haha this just keeps on getting better and better...

I registered to take the NYPD exam on 10-27-07, Then New Haven CT PD decided they will give a test on 10-27-07, so I registered and paid the fee for that, now Phoenix is testing in NYC on 10-26 and 10-27-07, Doh! Busy day. Well I registered to do Phoenix on 10-26, I will do New Haven on 10-27, and NYPD has an alternative date for 10-28-07, so I will try to change my date to that. Will be a fun weekend.

Comment

just make sure you can meet the run times before signing up.. otherwise you waste your own time. they have the toughest in the area from what i've found.

Comment

Originally posted by John2008 View Post
            Thanks, I'm going to check it out.
            the starting pay is almost double what theypay recruits in new york.

the cost of living is lower.

wait....

let me get hired on first before I start trying to recruit others.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
              Haha this just keeps on getting better and better...

I registered to take the NYPD exam on 10-27-07, Then New Haven CT PD decided they will give a test on 10-27-07, so I registered and paid the fee for that, now Phoenix is testing in NYC on 10-26 and 10-27-07, Doh! Busy day. Well I registered to do Phoenix on 10-26, I will do New Haven on 10-27, and NYPD has an alternative date for 10-28-07, so I will try to change my date to that. Will be a fun weekend.
              You might want to check with them and see if you can take 1 test for both NYPD and New Haven.

I did that a couple of years back.I forgot with who,but i took 1 test for 2 different departments testing the same day.

Good luck to everyone.
              ------------------------------------------------------
              The C.O song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xP3strmDw

Comment

Originally posted by Ritchie View Post
                the starting pay is almost double what theypay recruits in new york.

the cost of living is lower.

wait....

let me get hired on first before I start trying to recruit others.
                I signed up and I know it has better benifits and better pay and better cost of living, but I don't have any family outside of NY, so I don't know if I'm ready to move all the way to the other side of the country. I'm taking a couple of test in PA,NJ, and now looking into VA too but all those states are within driving distance.
                "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Originally posted by PJ06 View Post
                  You might want to check with them and see if you can take 1 test for both NYPD and New Haven.

I did that a couple of years back.I forgot with who,but i took 1 test for 2 different departments testing the same day.

Good luck to everyone.
                  probably not since is for two different states. I'm doing that in Nov taking 1test for two different agencies but they are both state agencies.
                  "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

probably not since is for two different states. I'm doing that in Nov taking 1test for two different agencies but they are both state agencies.
                    You are right..never mind..my mistake
                    ------------------------------------------------------
                    The C.O song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xP3strmDw

Comment

I dont see anything about them testing in NY in their website...any more specific URL? thanks

Comment

Link below:

http://www.phoenix.gov/police/pdjob_northeast.html

Comment

thanks, I appreciate it

Comment

but I don't have any family outside of NY, so I don't know if I'm ready to move all the way to the other side of the country.
                            Just like in the army, we acquired a new family in addition to the one we already had.
                            The boys in blue can be your new family.
                            You are single. I think you will like the night life in Scottsdale or Tempe. That is where I partied when I was younger. As I hear it, that is still the place to go. Everywhere else is just thug wannabes.

You can meet Mrs. right, get married, and live happily ever after.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritchie View Post
                              Just like in the army, we acquired a new family in addition to the one we already had.
                              The boys in blue can be your new family.
                              You are single. I think you will like the night life in Scottsdale or Tempe. That is where I partied when I was younger. As I hear it, that is still the place to go. Everywhere else is just thug wannabes.

You can meet Mrs. right, get married, and live happily ever after.
                              true true, Ima take it. good luck to everyone else that is taking it.
                              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3784 users online. 240 members and 3544 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X