Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question?

hello,

i have a question about the background investigation?
    i recently applied with mesa pd on April 20th. i passed everything with flying colors, i even got the notice for the second phase of the background investigation 4 days after my polygraph. i even recently ran into the background investigator who said will be starting my files at the end of this month.
    my question is with the background investigation, i have no criminal or drug related activities, the only thing that i can think of that my cause something is i do have a lot of credit card debt, i've never been late on any of my bills and i'm slowly paying things off. i was just wondering if this will disqualify me? any thoughts?

thanks,

LoL. Who doesn't have credit card debt?

Comment

Originally posted by csmith9 View Post
      hello,

i have a question about the background investigation?
      i recently applied with mesa pd on April 20th. i passed everything with flying colors, i even got the notice for the second phase of the background investigation 4 days after my polygraph. i even recently ran into the background investigator who said will be starting my files at the end of this month.
      my question is with the background investigation, i have no criminal or drug related activities, the only thing that i can think of that my cause something is i do have a lot of credit card debt, i've never been late on any of my bills and i'm slowly paying things off. i was just wondering if this will disqualify me? any thoughts?

thanks,
      As long as you are not past due on anything, you have nothing to worry about.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4248 users online. 248 members and 4000 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X