300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Mountains area questions

Last edited by toasterlocker; 09-05-2007, 12:39 PM.

Well, DPS is hiring, and you can request to be placed in, or near Show Low. You will most likely get it because Show Low is an outer lying area, with some spots nearby being remote duty.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

I actually started my LE career in the White Mountains, Explorer with Show Low PD, Detention at Navajo County SO, and 2 years at Pinetop-Lakeside PD. The best paid agency right now is Show Low PD, the biggest agency is Winslow PD. Or at least they were before I moved.

I have a friend who just went to Navajo County SO. I guess they got a pretty good raise and are needing deputies in every district. So if your fiance got a job with Show Low, the three closest agencies are Show Low PD, Pinetop-Lakeside PD, and Navajo County. Then you have DPS as well if you want to be highway patrol. Hope that helps. That area is a nice area to live. If you have any questions about the area, feel free to IM me. Thx.
      Last edited by tolleson187; 06-14-2007, 12:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4223 users online. 240 members and 3983 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X