300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hired by phx

Finally officially hired today by phx pd.

I know its not the right place for this question but does anybody knows if theres any volunteer fire departments in the phx or valley area...im a ff up here and id hate to just totally lose out on that

Boyle... Where in this dead end state we call Michigan are you from?.....and how was your process?

Comment

There isn't a volunteer department for about 50 or 60 miles. It's all career around here. The closest from what I've seen is Wickenburg, which isn't in the Phoenix Metro, but 30-45minutes north. I know theres a few reservations around here with volunteers, but you have to reside on the res for that.

EDIT: You must be one of the first people to get that nice fat pay increase as well as the sign on bonus. Congratulations, enjoy it, and welcome to the heat.

Comment

Congrats on hiring on with Phoenix. I you'll like it here as much as I have.
        R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
        I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

Congrats on the job offer. Still got a long road ahead of you with training. No volunteer fire departments around Phx that I know of but I would suggest getting your General Instructor Cert after you have two years with Phx and use your Fire experiance and become a training instructor in the area of hazmat, first aid, etc...

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations! and best of luck!

Comment

By the way, how was the process? and how long did it take?

Comment

Congratulations....I start with Phoenix on Monday

Comment

Concours06 and Boyle176 how long did the process go for each of you once you sent in your application? Are both of you certified? Details, details, please for those of us waiting breathlessly!!!!

2Lucky

Comment

Has anyone else had any success with Phx lately?
                      2lucky

Comment

You might try Rural/Metro Corp. for a part-time hose dragger gig. I haven't lived in AZ for awhile, but back in the day there were a few of their stations around in the County.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5271 users online. 328 members and 4943 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X