Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Out Of State Applicants Going Through Or Have Gone The The Hiring Process?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulln50
    replied
    Originally posted by Batman21 View Post
    You know what I might just see you there. I am going to be starting my process (trips from NM). Are you planning on applying more than one place? If you let me know what dates you are planning on taking the written and physical we might just have to get together. I will have a car and gas is expensive
    I have already taken the written and physical exam. I am planning on the ohh so scary poly and oral board but I'm planning on being there from june 25th to june 29th give or take a day or two. So let me know cause I know it's not cheap being an outta towner.

Leave a comment:

• Batman21
    replied
    Originally posted by Bulln50 View Post
    I sent off my background packet a couple a weeks ago and have already heard back from them. I have several friends who have sped right through the process, from start to finish like 90 days. It is taking me a little longer cause I am coming from Germany get out of here in June.
    You know what I might just see you there. I am going to be starting my process (trips from NM). Are you planning on applying more than one place? If you let me know what dates you are planning on taking the written and physical we might just have to get together. I will have a car and gas is expensive

Leave a comment:

• 2Lucky
    replied
    Congrats Bulln50. Hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Leave a comment:

• Bulln50
    replied
    I sent off my background packet a couple a weeks ago and have already heard back from them. I have several friends who have sped right through the process, from start to finish like 90 days. It is taking me a little longer cause I am coming from Germany get out of here in June.

Leave a comment:

• 2Lucky
    replied
    from the very few postings about out of state laterals, it seems very promising. Good luck to those of you who were recently hired.

2lucky

Leave a comment:

• jersey2AZ
    replied
    i just finished the process (hiring steps) with tempe..and i am from new jersey. i came out a total of 2 times...my third will be my final move out in preperation for the academy in july. i can not believe how easy the process was and how accomodating everyone was to me. i flew out there the first time to visit family after i had been injured in an academy in nj to try to get my mind over what had just happened to me...and i was basically very lucky that tempe just happened to be giving a test that weekend. i met with recruiting and explained my situation to them and they asked me to take the test, i did, and passed. they then asked me to stay an extra day so i could go thru the oral boards, polygraph, and get printed. i couldnt take the physical due to my injury...so after all of that i went home and they started my background..cleared that then flew out a month later to take physical, psych, and med. 1 week later got an official come on out to tempe phone call.

i am positive that all of the agencies will bend over backwards for a qualified out-of-state applicant.

best of luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• 2Lucky
    replied
    campuscop22

can you share any current info on the process?
    2lucky

Leave a comment:

• CampusCop22
    replied
    Hello,

I am going through the out of state process for Phoenix PD right now. So far it has been great with no problems. You have to make a total of 3 trips to complete everything. Check out Phoenix website is has all the info about going through for out of state. Any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Any Out Of State Applicants Going Through Or Have Gone The The Hiring Process?

Just Wondering How The Process Was For Out Of State Applicants

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3225 users online. 161 members and 3064 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X