300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Along

Went on my first night Ride Along with DPS Central. Made me want to be a LEO ten-thousand times more. The Officers were very informative, and friendly (a few cracks my way). All in all the night was a great experience!!
    I thank all the officers and especially the officer I rode with. Met some of Phoenix's finest well out and the two departments worked hand in hand.
    I would tell anyone interested in being a LEO to go.

Thank you to you guys and gals who put the badge on every day!!

has anyone else done their ride along? want to share?

Your Welcome.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed the experience, J. Keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

I am doing one Thursday night with Glendale PD. I signed the conditional offer with them but i have to wate untill August before i can take the pyschological test.

Comment

Congrats man! Yeah still waiting for my BI to come back. Good luck!

Comment

Went on my second ride along on monday.. we had a blast..
            this officer is becoming my buddy. he asked me to do it again.. it is an awesome expirience..

Comment

I went on a ride a long back in march, it was the night after a big snow storm, so i was thinking maybe nothing would happen, but i was still excited to go. 2 hours into the ride along we get our second call, a guy said he shot an intruder, it turns out he shot his half brother after an arguement. After that i got to see everything, we transported the guy to the jail and the officer told the guy his brother had died. It was just a great learning experince. Before i went on a ride a long i was fine in school, no rush to get it done, now, i just want it to be over with. I will ride with minneapolis in a couple of weeks. Hoping for some real good stuff there.
              Don't blame me, I voted McCain
              ------------------------------------------
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0BEoA9hsE

------------------------------------------
              See if you can find the differences in these two pictures, I did.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Comment

I have been on a couple of ride-a-longs with my Brother back home in the southwest suburbs and I have always had a GREAT time with him. I really LOVE listening to what people have to say in trying to get out of a ticket. I have been trying to get on a ride a long with PEORIA and it seems to be falling on deaf ears. I also couldn't find where GLENDALE had a ride a long. I also want to say THANKS to all you men/woman who are out there protecting me an my family from all the wrong doers in this WORLD. Coming from a long line of POLICE and myself hoping to become one, I really appreciate everything that you guys/gals do. Please BE SAFE as ALWAYS and you have a friend indeed!
                Don't Think About The Pain, But Think ABout The Gain!

Comment

ride

had some ride alongs with phx pd as a cadet, good stuff, did one a few weeks ago with DPS on the beeline hwy (87) btwn fountain hills and payson. it was a whole lot of fun, DPS officers very informative and willing to teach me the things i need to know. FIRST CLASS DEPARTMENT. had a lot of good stops some in excess of 90mph.

Comment

Originally posted by phxsundevil19 View Post
                    had a lot of good stops some in excess of 90mph.

Only 90? Wait 'til you are on the Department.

Comment

I rode with my brother and other troopers back home (CSP) and had a blast but it was mostly on the highway with speeders and drunks. With Az DPS I had different calls, made the night fly by.

Comment

I have turned in 2 ride along forms with Peoria, one in February and one in April and I've never been called back. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Desert DPS View Post
                          Only 90? Wait 'til you are on the Department.
                          ya i cant wait to get on. i know its never for sure, but im confident and i cant wait to be out there! stay safe guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3014 users online. 139 members and 2875 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X