Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilbert and Chandler are both very similar agencies, with the exception that they have black and whites and Chandler does not... Both carry out bussiness quite the same.
    "In GOD we trust... All others are run through NCIC."

Comment

Thanks Sheriff.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto View Post
        Gotcha, Chandler looks like a wealthy community, so I guess its to be expected. Any differences between them and Gilbert?

LOL. Follow Arizona Ave south from Warner thru Pecos. Welcome to the hood, son.

Comment

Originally posted by xynder View Post
          Every city is going to have it's older parts. Never been to the city, though, so you know more than me. But it seems like it's a wealthy city.

Comment

this is no joke, and yes all cities have their good and bad.... I was in this area and needed a drink so I stopped at a circle K in my pickup truck...no joke I had non-english speaking people literally jumping into the bed of my truck thinking that I was picking them up for work...some not so nice places!!! But for the most part a thriving town!
            "When I close my eyes.....I'll see you on the other side....!!!"

Hate to put it this way skippy, buy every night I suit up and climb in the cruiser I'm at war. I'm always outnumbered, potentially out gunned and always behind enemy lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega17632 View Post
              this is no joke, and yes all cities have their good and bad.... I was in this area and needed a drink so I stopped at a circle K in my pickup truck...no joke I had non-english speaking people literally jumping into the bed of my truck thinking that I was picking them up for work...some not so nice places!!! But for the most part a thriving town!
              LOL... wow.

Comment

Chandler PD got in a ton of trouble a few years ago for doing an "illegal alien roundup." Sounds ok, but they actually picked up several legal residents/citizens as well. The INS found that they violated a bunch of civil rights. So, there is a lot of tension between Chandler PD and the Hispanic community.

Comment

Chandler PD got in a ton of trouble a few years ago for doing an "illegal alien roundup." Sounds ok, but they actually picked up several legal residents/citizens as well. The INS found that they violated a bunch of civil rights. So, there is a lot of tension between Chandler PD and the Hispanic community.
                  Interesting, seems like similar tension at Gilbert as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3469 users online. 214 members and 3255 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X