300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to open a gunvault

Okay, last week my son lost the keys to the gunvault.
    I figured it would be okay since it has batteries anyway (finger code stuff)

Well it is time to give the glock 17 a cleaning and to rotate the magazine (pull ammo out of the mag and let it "rest" and put the amo in another mag)

Well I just realized the batteries in it died. Unfortunately this is not the cool model that I can plug into the wall that runs on ac as well as dc.

Needless to say, my firearm is stuck in there.

Any ideas?

Call the manufacturer up and see what they recommend and then buy a safe with a regular dial.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

desert...+....c4....= boom...= problem solved

Comment

LOL...

tell you what.

I will bring the desert if you bring the c4

Comment

See if there is a serial number on the safe somewhere and if there is call the maker and they might be able to send you another key.....if not maybe a lock smith.....

**God Bless**

Comment

Question is do you want to save the safe? Here at the local college campus the campus police have to get into many a safe. Nothing a huge crow bar and/or a pick can't Handel.

Comment

good ideas.

If the manufacturer can't help me.

then the safe will go bye bye.

I know the retailer who sold it to me can't help....... lol it was me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6622 users online. 360 members and 6262 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X