300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi To Az

Hey, wondering if anyone could give me some information on how and if I can transfer from MI to AZ...I have only been part time for a month but need something full time and am willing to relocate. Do I have to attend an academy or can I just test out?

You will probably have to attend an academy, but that all depends on if you are a certified LEO or not. Some may want you to attend an academy, others will allow you to lateral. Every agency in the valley is hiring, it all boils down to what you want to do.

good luck!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

I am currently an officer in Michigan and would much rather not attend an academy again, do you know of any that would allow a lateral?

Comment

Also, is there a certain amount of time you have to be a certified officer to get into a lateral program?

Comment

i looked at the lateral program for phoenix and it was 1 year. seems to be fairly consistant between many of the departments in the area.

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2720 users online. 179 members and 2541 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X