Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open carry

"Desert DPS

Posts: 34 If you are referring to places like Walmart or Target, absolutely. I can carry pretty much anywhere unless it's strictly forbidden.

In Arizona, you don't even have to have a permit to carry as long as it's visible on your person. We're still the wild, wild west. "

Does anyone do that ?

I only do it on my property.

So if anyone happens to be scouting out the place in preparation of a break in ..... they will either change their mind or they will come ready for combat.

But otherwise I carry concealed .......... because I can.

As far as open carry, I do not see it too often.

I saw a lgood looking sexy lady one time working out riding her bike. In the small of her back was a full size S&W. Sexiest sight I ever saw.

Comment

I see it on occasion.

Comment

Do you guys stop them?

Comment

Heck NO! No reason to.

Unless I can articulate some reason to contact them (su****ious behavior, etc) or a citizen has called to complain, there is no reason for me to bother them.

If a citizen complains about them, I'd contact them, run their ID to make sure they didn't have warrants, maybe advise them that if they walk around armed DOWNTOWN, they're well within their rights, but they should expect further LE contacts due to uninformed sheeple feeling threatened by their possession of an inaninmate object....
          He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
          -- Nietzsche

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
          -- Hemingway

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5959 users online. 356 members and 5603 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X