300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peoria

Hello, does any one have any info on Peoria PD I am thinking of testing with them in June?

Thanks,
    AB04

What you want to know?

Comment

The following link: Peoria PD will give you some good insight. I have also been through their citizens police academy (what an AWESOME thing that was ). I would suggest that anyone seriously considering LE with any PD go through that cities (it they have one) citizen's academy. It gives you so much more insight on what happens with the PD as well as establishes some good contacts.

PPD is a good agency that while not doing the mass hiring of Phoenix is still looking for a few good men or women.
      R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
      I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

Just want to find out if its a good PD, does any one have any thing good or bad to say about it.

AB04

Comment

All PDs have good and bad. I wont get into it all here and if u want to know more email me. However its a great PD in my mind.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4808 users online. 291 members and 4517 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X