300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3rd Weekend in Oct.

I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to going down to the Phoenix area the third weekend in October. Is there anything down there to check out while I am town for the week? Take it easy it everyone and I hope that some of you got some suggestions for me.

NDubs
    "...and that was the second time I had crabs."
    "Stinks like sex in here."

Don't really know of anything specific event/festival wise, but it should be some real nice weather starting, we've had 60's for the lows this week and high 90's for the highs, it only gets better closer to fall!

I'll keep my eye out for anything upcoming event wise.

Comment

When you're here pick up a copy of "New Times". It's a free,liberal weekly newspaper that has all kind of sh-- in it that tells you whats going on. If your into cars,The Pavillons in /scottsdale has a huge car show every Saturday night.

Comment

If you are into the night life, check out Old Town Scottsdale or Mill Avenue in Tempe...Those are the happening places. Way up North is a bar called Greasewood Flats. It is an outdoor bar with fire pits and live music. It is a great place to meet people and has a great atmosphere (no fun until after dark). I believe you can find directions on the internet. Scottsdale is loaded with resorts and a great shopping mall or two. You can also head to the AZ Biltmore area for excellent restaurants and more shopping. If you are interested in seeing more of Arizona, Sedona is a couple of hours North. It is a beautiful area chocked full of hiking, mountain biking, shops, etc... If you are a golfer, this is the motherland! The first day I arrived in AZ from Colorado, I thought it was ugly and there would never be anything to do. I would not want to live anywhere else now. This city is so huge, you can pretty much find whatever you are interested in. Have fun!

Comment

Enjoy your visit.

Suggestion: Stay at the Wigwam in Scottsdale and relax by the poolside (rates are still off season). Avoid our freeways (they are like LA during the rush hours).
          Mission Objective #1: Go home at the end of your shift.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3906 users online. 208 members and 3698 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X