300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix ride along

I finally got some leave back to the states after about 3 years. I am going to be taking 2 weeks in Phoenix and I wanted to do a ride along while I was out there. My question is, do I have to do a ride along with the station yuppie or can I do it with say someone that I am more apt to get a

Just call whatever dept you want to go for a ride along with... Most of the time they will put you with someone that is fun and enjoys having ride alongs...

Just a side note... Just about everytime I have had a ride along, not a whole lot has happened...

More then likely the officer you are with will find some stuff to get into...

Have Fun!
    ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

Gimme an IM when your going to show up, Sunday Night swing shift will get you into more than you can handle, Sunday night's at the knife and gun club!
      There's no substitute for strength,
      and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Originally posted by azchopshopcop
        Gimme an IM when your going to show up, Sunday Night swing shift will get you into more than you can handle, Sunday night's at the knife and gun club!
        Lately my Spidey senses have not been able to detect sarcasam.

Are you serious or poking fun?

If you are serious I will be IMing you soon. If poking fun, I realize that LE work is lots of paperwork and boring, but that is what I want to see a "REAL" day so I can feel what it is realy like not the pretty oh-so-nice and PC world.
        Last edited by Batman21; 08-03-2005, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by azchopshopcop
          You with Phx PD? I rode with a guy a few weeks ago in Maryvale on a Sat night. It was very slow. No violence at all! I teased the Officer all night for just getting traffic stops, we had a good time.
          sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5015 users online. 287 members and 4728 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X