Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottsdale Police Physical Requirements

Hello,

Would anyone happen to have any information as to the physical requirements in order to be hired with Scottsdale Police? I have wanted to be a Police Offier since I was six years old, and as I live in Scottsdale, I think it would be awesome to apply with them when I am of age. The SPD website has basic info but nothing in-depth.

Granted, I am 17, but what better time than now to start preparing?!

Any advice is much appreciated!

Dustin
    Last edited by IAmTheLaw06; 12-27-2014, 12:00 PM.

Just the basics, push ups, sit ups and a little running. Don't worry too much about specifics right now, just keep yourself in good shape. SPD has an explorer program that you may be interested in.

Comment

The 1.5 mile run is in just around 14:00, then your situps and pushups are timed in 1 minute, and for pushups you have to do like 19, and situps like 29. It is pretty easy requirements. Their written test is harder than the physical. Almost everyone passes the physical test. Though if you are offered a conditional job offer, they will take you for a 3 mile run, and you have to maintain a 9-10 minute mile pace.

Comment

Originally posted by askiles View Post
        The 1.5 mile run is in just around 14:00, then your situps and pushups are timed in 1 minute, and for pushups you have to do like 19, and situps like 29. It is pretty easy requirements. Their written test is harder than the physical. Almost everyone passes the physical test. Though if you are offered a conditional job offer, they will take you for a 3 mile run, and you have to maintain a 9-10 minute mile pace.
        Thanks very much

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3271 users online. 159 members and 3112 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X