300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired!!!!!!!!

the Chief O' PoPo, Danny Boy, of Phx twaz' fired jus hours ago!!
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

the Chief O' PoPo, Danny Boy, of Phx twaz' fired jus hours ago!!
    Fired for insubordination. Why am I not surprised. If you are told to NOT do something, such as holding a press conference, hmm I don't know maybe you just shouldn't do it.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-pho...ess-conference

http://ktar.com/22/1792571/Phoenix-P...g-for-contract
    Last edited by Sheepdog480; 12-18-2014, 06:21 PM.
    USAFR
    A1C
    2A3x3
    924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
    sigpic

Comment

Ding...Dong....Chief Garcia's career is dead.

How arrogant of this guy; and asks for 2 year contract on top of all that; blatantly ignores an order telling him not to proceed with a press conference. LMFAO. Just pure awesomeness..

Comment

Fantastic.

Comment

When you watch his initial press conference, it seems clear that something's up. It almost looks like the city mgr told him, If the no confidence vote carries, you're out. Very curious to see what the future holds, will there be any immediate changes or after the Super Bowl. I'm talking about policy, not personel.

Comment

Wonder how much Tiger suicide had to do with it.........

Comment

Originally posted by hemicop View Post
              Wonder how much Tiger suicide had to do with it.........

I dink that started da' avalanche...da' snow twaz' da' new dress code...

Well. he 'cud float up inta' outta' space and we cud have two moons, as long as he keeps his head buffed....
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Hopefully the PD can get back on track. He set it back 20 years.......

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
                  Ding...Dong....Chief Garcia's career is dead.

How arrogant of this guy; and asks for 2 year contract on top of all that; blatantly ignores an order telling him not to proceed with a press conference. LMFAO. Just pure awesomeness..
                  Don't hold your breath.

At this level, Chiefs rarely loose any sleep over getting fired. Since the job is strictly political (top jobs in ANY agency are all political---but more so in larger agencies) he will have a new job within 6 months
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    Don't hold your breath.

At this level, Chiefs rarely loose any sleep over getting fired. Since the job is strictly political (top jobs in ANY agency are all political---but more so in larger agencies) he will have a new job within 6 months
                    At least with Arizona - he is. No agency here, with as much low morale and no support from the union is going to hire the likes of this fool. What's even more interesting is how Phoenix's last police (EX-chief - Jack(***) Harris) actually held a morning press conference in regards to an incident and also wanted to hash out at the union and his job and if "they want to take my stars....they are going to have to come here and remove it..." he was fired the next day. Thus, the hiring of next idiot. Who we all know, did the same thing and got fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      Don't hold your breath.

That's fine as long as it's not here.
                      They can always use more LP at Walmart.

Comment

Seemed like he ran that Department like a dictator. Evidenced in his (final) press release when he said "Our city management needs to decide whether the PD is run by the unions or the police chief."

I hope they don't get someone from the outside again who will end up just like this weenie. I don't know anything about the assistant chief that's filling in as interim besides the fact that he's native to Arizona.

Comment

I used to be all in favor of getting someone from outside the Dept. But Garcia proved me terribly wrong & I'm real gun-shy about that idea. Yahner's a good guy. I worked around him long ago & while I didn't agree with a lot of things, I thought he was at least fair & logical. Sadly the Dept.'s choices of hiring in-house are kind of sad. While each ***'t Chief has their strong points, I don't think any ca quite fill the bill.....

Comment

Speaking on the subject of publicized AZ LEOs getting the boot, has anyone come across any updates regarding Officer Ferrin's termination and termination appeal? The word on the inside is that the Department has come to it's conclusion based off the high number of complaints received by the officer. However, given that he was a highly active officer in the Department, of course there is going to be some correlation to those stats.

He has a wife who is pregnant and awaiting labor/delivery of their child. With that said, his insurance and compensation from ASUPD has expired. Thus, below you will find the links to donate and help support the ferrin family.

https://www.facebook.com/SupportOfficerStewartFerrin

http://www.gofundme.com/k04lto
                            USAFR
                            A1C
                            2A3x3
                            924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hemicop View Post
                              I used to be all in favor of getting someone from outside the Dept. But Garcia proved me terribly wrong & I'm real gun-shy about that idea. Yahner's a good guy. I worked around him long ago & while I didn't agree with a lot of things, I thought he was at least fair & logical. Sadly the Dept.'s choices of hiring in-house are kind of sad. While each ***'t Chief has their strong points, I don't think any ca quite fill the bill.....
                              It appears Yahner's been through it all...interim chief even before the search and before that one too. He's even survived the "Commander shake-up" and reassignment(s) that Chief Garcia did when his shoes landed in Skyharbor from Dallas. Never really heard negative things about Yahner from my Phx PD colleagues, just that he didn't appear "politically motivated" or had enough "piz***" that the department is looking for. If that's the case.....Phoenix has a lot of other issues to worry about.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4072 users online. 264 members and 3808 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X