300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodyear

Anyone apply for the upcoming test? Anyone know how many they're looking to hire? Thanks

Originally posted by AZSBEST View Post
    Anyone apply for the upcoming test? Anyone know how many they're looking to hire? Thanks
    I applied and a friend of mine applied. They did not take my application so I will not be testing. I assume it is because I live far away from Goodyear?!?! Who knows. Everywhere else has taken me for testing. My friend will be testing tomorrow though. No clue how many they are taking, but one of the questions asked on the app was if you could start an academy in Feb...my guess is they have a spot or two to fill.

Comment

So my friend took the physical and written tests on Saturday and was 1 of 13 people to continue on to oral boards, which he did Sunday. He said it was actually a very tough oral board, but he thinks he did very well.

Comment

He just found out from them today, the day after his oral board, that he is out of the running. They really must be looking for a very particular type of person.

Comment

Hey man I tried to send you a message but it looks like your settings might be closed to it

Comment

I am newer to the site, so I may have to make so many posts before it lets me get personal messages. Just a thought.

Comment

Actually I just turned it on... ;-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5877 users online. 319 members and 5558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X