300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flagstaff PD

I just applied to Flagstaff PD. Can anyone give me a heads up on what their hiring process is like; physical fitness (times, reps), questions on the oral board that they ask, what is the written test like, etc. It would be much appreciated.

I want to piggy back off this question and resurrect this thread...I live in the valley but thinking about applying with Flagstaff PD...any insight on working and living there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So i guess nobody has any info on this department? Anyone on this thread get hired with FlagPD? I See they're open on National Testing Network and thinking of applying.

Comment

Originally posted by beastly86 View Post
        So i guess nobody has any info on this department? Anyone on this thread get hired with FlagPD? I See they're open on National Testing Network and thinking of applying.
        I always thought Flagstaff would be such an awesome place to work, for the weather, change of scenery, and department, but I have never heard a single positive thing about the agency. And when I applied back in 2014, they were making people sign contracts keeping them there for at least 3 years. A job is a job at the end of the day, so still apply and see what happens, just know, the department doesn't have very high morale from what I have been told by the 5 people I know that used to work there.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan_James View Post

I always thought Flagstaff would be such an awesome place to work, for the weather, change of scenery, and department, but I have never heard a single positive thing about the agency. And when I applied back in 2014, they were making people sign contracts keeping them there for at least 3 years. A job is a job at the end of the day, so still apply and see what happens, just know, the department doesn't have very high morale from what I have been told by the 5 people I know that used to work there.
          I use to live in Flagstaff and absolutely love the area. I'm with you though, I haven't heard many good things about the department either. Their website still mentions the 3 year contract which isnt ideal. Coconino County Sheriff just opened up on NTN also. Do you know anything about that department?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6052 users online. 348 members and 5704 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X