300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucson airport authority

Anyone have any opinions on them, they open up once in awhile and curious about them since their post certified n all. ???

Bueller bueller... anyone?

Comment

I applied for them in 2008 when I was separating for the military. I got through my background. However, there was only one position and they choose someone else. I only found out about the opening because another MP knew a person that worked for the Tuscon Airport Authority. I just went to their website and does not seem they have any openings for Police Officer. However, probably would not hurt to try to contact them directly. It seems they hired a lot of laterals or even retired officers. My background investigator was a retired DPS officer.

I do not know your goals in law enforcement, but Tucson Police Department is currently hiring and taking applications. The are supposedly doing a huge hiring push for 180 new officers in the next year or so.

Comment

Ya i put it for them in Oct, starting pay is low comparatively but only took one person n wasn't me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6706 users online. 355 members and 6351 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X