300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucson PD Recruiting 2014

Is anyone applying to their recent posting with the deadline of 14th September? I am thinking of applying since their out of state testing only requires one trip to Tucson.

Job Link:Postings=5221http://www.tucsonaz.gov/sigma/JobDet...?Postings=5221

For those that have done the out of state process could you please tell me how many days you have to be in Tucson for? Oral is scheduled for 13th and 14th but no dates given for BI meet/poly and fingerprinting, please share if any of you have any information that would help.

Comment

I put in and got my thanks but your permanently disqualified email. Sucks, I read in the news their looking to hire 150-180 before end of next year

Comment

Joe you can never apply for them again or just this cycle?

Comment

Forever banned

Comment

Originally posted by joeglock40 View Post
            Forever banned
            What did you do to get banned ??

Nothing comes around easy without putting everything that you have into it !

Comment

No idea they don't tell u, they just say your permanently dq

Comment

Originally posted by joeglock40 View Post
                No idea they don't tell u, they just say your permanently dq
                I have tested with them and all I got was try again in 6 months

Nothing comes around easy without putting everything that you have into it !

Comment

Any word if they will be hiring again soon?

Comment

They gota hire like 150 next year so won't be long till next cycle, just keep a eye open

Comment

They will be hiring aggressively in 2015. They need a lot of people and an officer I know who is an instructor at the academy was saying that the department is talking about opening a continuous hiring announcement in 2015.

Comment

Hopefully they get quality people out of the mass hire, n hopefully the quality people stay around instead of lateral out after a year or 2

Comment

What's been the reasoning for lateralling out after such a short period of time... gives me a little hesitation about applying..

Also, has anyone ever heard of military officers (not MPs but officers in general) leaving the active service to join a PD?

Comment

Officers becoming cops? Oh yeah i know a few. The guys I know are retired military.

Comment

Awfully quiet on here for an agency that is looking to add 180 officers this next year.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2847 users online. 164 members and 2683 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X