300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received a speeding ticket by camera

Scottsdale PD issued me a speeding ticket by camera off Pima rd. I visit the Scottsdale area twice/three times a year from the Chicagoland area. I was in a rental car and they took several pics of the car and a blurry shot of my face. 56 in a 45 and the fine is 265 bucks. Really, that's the fine for 11 over? Consequences for ignoring this ticket? Can't fight this ticket because I'm obviously not flying down within the month, which is when they want their money.

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
    Scottsdale PD issued me a speeding ticket by camera off Pima rd. I visit the Scottsdale area twice/three times a year from the Chicagoland area. I was in a rental car and they took several pics of the car and a blurry shot of my face. 56 in a 45 and the fine is 265 bucks. Really, that's the fine for 11 over? Consequences for ignoring this ticket? Can't fight this ticket because I'm obviously not flying down within the month, which is when they want their money.
    The speed LIMIT was 45. You were admittedly knowingly driving 11 miles per hour over the speed limit. So, you "deserved" the ticket.

Pay the fine if you are guilty. If you don't, a warrant may be issued for your arrest. More likely, Arizona will suspend your license and tell your home state's DMV to suspend your license in your home state for failure to pay/appear.

On this forum, we typically do not help people get out of citations or charges. We also do not offer legal advice; seek competent legal counsel for legal advice.

Comment

While I hate everything to do with photoradar, you were admittedly speeding and there's no defense for that. Some quick google searches will give you a good idea of what might happen to the ticket if you don't pay it. I won't delve any further into the issue as I don't think it's our place here to tell you how to beat a ticket.

Comment

I don't even cite speeders over unless they're doing 15+

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3253 users online. 164 members and 3089 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X