300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASU PD Hriing: Police Officer Recruit

Currently the ASU Police Department is looking to hire on new recruits however, I urge each and everyone of you whom is looking at this department as a prospective employer to conduct some research about the department. Below I have posted links in reference to the application, employee reviews, etc. Enjoy.

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHos...20&siteid=5494

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Arizona-St...versity/forums

https://network23.org/theintegrityre...ag/asu-police/
    USAFR
    A1C
    2A3x3
    924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
    sigpic

As an ASU alum the department has always been appealing to me. But after reading some of the reviews... wow. Might have to re-think that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan571 View Post
      As an ASU alum the department has always been appealing to me. But after reading some of the reviews... wow. Might have to re-think that one.
      Yes, I was interested in the police department as well until I heard of Officer Ferrin getting placed on an IAI with administrative leave. This prompted me to do a little bit of "digging". However, as of July 11, 2014 it appears that the former ASU PD Chief John Pickens and Assistant Chief James Hardina have been officially been re-assigned or resigned. The position for ASU PD's Chief appears to be vacant until filled, in the mean time they have placed Assitant Chief Michael Thomson as the acting ASU PD Chief.
      Last edited by Arizonan480; 07-31-2014, 11:25 AM. Reason: Typed too fast
      USAFR
      A1C
      2A3x3
      924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

sigpic

Comment

Anyone in AZ heard anything lately about ASU that's good, bad or indifferent?

Comment

Originally posted by Challenge Coin View Post
          Anyone in AZ heard anything lately about ASU that's good, bad or indifferent?
          Yeah, change direction REALLY quickly if you want a career in LE, beginning with campus policing for ASU. Forget the **** with that. Too much political bull****, and the ****ing crap that comes with a University's policies and play by play liberal control over their campus officers.

Comment

Plus, I talked to them months ago, and they had no plans of hiring recruits any time soon. They were just interested in laterals.

Comment

F*uck ASU...classes about what's wrong with being white, the whole thing with the officer and the professor...the complete hypocrisy...ASU's the last agency in AZ I'd work for...I'd work DPS before I'd work for them

Comment

Would never apply with them. If I was told the only way I could become a police officer was through ASU: I'd pick a different career.

Comment

Originally posted by AzLaw_E View Post
                  F*uck ASU...classes about what's wrong with being white, the whole thing with the officer and the professor...the complete hypocrisy...ASU's the last agency in AZ I'd work for...I'd work DPS before I'd work for them
                  Officer and professor?

Comment

What academy does ASU send their guys through?

Comment

I would assume ALEA, Mesa, or MCSO just like anyone else in town. Whichever has space for them.

Comment

Originally posted by optize View Post
                        what academy does asu send their guys through?
                        It's ALEA.

Comment

Sheepdog480 your inbox is full and will not accept PM's

Comment

Originally posted by FRLEO12 View Post
                            Sheepdog480 your inbox is full and will not accept PM's
                            Thank you! I'm clearing messages now.
                            USAFR
                            A1C
                            2A3x3
                            924th MXS

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5312 users online. 324 members and 4988 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X