No announcement yet.

Gilbert Laterals

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilbert Laterals

Didn't have a chance to read all the threads so sorry if it was already discussed...does anyone have a clue how many Laterals Gilbert is looking to hire for their test in July? I received an email for testing for Laterals only. Any1 have additional info?? Thanks in advance.

I'd suggest picking up a telephone and dialing HR or whatever other contact number they gave you. You'll get an accurate answer rather than that of the rumor mill.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Normally I would have, but their email ended with, "Due to the overwhelming number of applications, it is impossible to field phone calls and e-mails prior to the physical agility test. Any questions you have regarding the hiring process will be answered at the test."

Additionally, the "rumor mill" has been (surprisingly) fairly accurate with most of the hiring with other departments. I was just throwing it out there.

What's Going On

There are currently 7002 users online. 304 members and 6698 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad