300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa Police Department

I'm an officer in Minnesota and will be traveling to Mesa in June for a family event. Looking for information about participating in a ride along with Mesa Pd while visiting. Didn't see anything on there website about ride alongs. Do they allow ride alongs?? Any information would be appreciated.....

Thanks!

I tried to go on one a year ago, this was their response:

"We currently have a very strict ride along policy and do not allow them unless you are a friend or family member of a current officer"

I'm not sure if they changed that policy. If you do find out they allow them, please let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by optize View Post
      I tried to go on one a year ago, this was their response:

"We currently have a very strict ride along policy and do not allow them unless you are a friend or family member of a current officer"

I'm not sure if they changed that policy. If you do find out they allow them, please let me know!
      It's still the same policy.

Comment

Tempe let me ride when I was out there a couple years ago - if you're interested, it may be worth a shot.
        summer - winter - work

Comment

Thanks for the info. I can understand that response/ policy. Ride alongs can get ovewhelming and undelightful to say the least. Unless I know the person, I'm always skeptical of letting them ride.

Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4698 users online. 263 members and 4435 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X