300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTN for Chandler

Hey all, just out of curiosity, what do people who have tested with the National Testing Network for Chandler think about it? I think they are pretty unprofessional and do not think their video test is an effective measurement of any sort of common sense, which they sort of claim it to be. I also think that there are some candidates that can't cough up $45 to take it, which is also a little unfair. I mean, I guess if you want it bad enough you'll pay up, but c'mon, times are tough for a lot of people.

So how long is this video?

Comment

Originally posted by mee View Post
      So how long is this video?
      takes about an hour, maybe little more.
      AZ POST CERTIFIED JULY 2010

Comment

It's fine. I have seen various forms of the testing. They are also looking for personality types and what not with those videos.
        Sworn - 9/16/11

Comment

If $45 puts you off from testing to be a LEO, you should probably find another line of work. Many cadets go into serious debt when they become LE.
          Well first, life dealt you a bad hand, then you decided to double down.

Comment

Originally posted by AZtribesman View Post
            If $45 puts you off from testing to be a LEO, you should probably find another line of work. Many cadets go into serious debt when they become LE.
            I'm $4500 into getting certified... Still looking for a job...
            AZ POST CERTIFIED JULY 2010

Comment

When you're going through an agency's process, just remember...

...you're trying to join their team...

...they are not trying to join yours.

Comment

If you have a hard time doing sit ups, NTN is the place to do them. You can actually grab your legs and rest w/o having your hands interlocked behind your head. I saw at least 4 guys do that today. Any other PD, once your hands broke or you grab your legs, you're done.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3579 users online. 221 members and 3358 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X