Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never understood why law enforcement is so touchy feely out here. The only guys that are not afraid to go hands on out here is DPS and MCSO from what I seen. Thats about it. I figured this is the wild west and it would be much less restrictive then it is.

Comment

My class Sgt @ ALEA was Phoenix PD and he taught our DT classes. He said to always go hands on first unless you needed to use your gun. He's now retired and is a reserve Lt. with another department, but I've always taken that advice to heart.

Evidently statements like that must've disqualified him from upper management.
      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Come up to northern AZ. We'll take of business and articulate why it got done.

Comment

Originally posted by Fugitive Hunter View Post
          I never understood why law enforcement is so touchy feely out here. The only guys that are not afraid to go hands on out here is DPS and MCSO from what I seen. Thats about it. I figured this is the wild west and it would be much less restrictive then it is.
          What part of rewarding "rats" didn't you understand?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4810 users online. 256 members and 4554 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X