300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcso ...do

Guess i didn't make the list for testing ...So i've applied for the ADOC maybe i'll have better luck there ...

Did you get an email? or anything??

Comment

No i didn't ...They stated training start's May 1st ...They've had 6 wk's to do all the testing ...So i'm moving on

Comment

I got an email from the BGI and there still going through app's ...They'll email or call when ready

Comment

I haven't heard a thing after fillingout the app in their training room.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
          (")_(")
          Copy and paste Bunny into your
          signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

I haven't heard anything, i do remember them saying they will email us telling us yes you made it to the next stage or no you have not.

Comment

I think with all the crap going on with the sheriff ..There not in a big hurry

Comment

Yeah i think so too. But oh well nothing we can do about it except be positive and wait patiently..

Comment

I didn't even get the next stage E-mail. I figure I'll hear when I hear and there's not much else can I do so why worry.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
                  (")_(")
                  Copy and paste Bunny into your
                  signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

I got my notification from them this morning. Good news for me, good luck with you guys yours should be coming soon!

Comment

Heard a rumor that they got approved to hire 100 more DOs on top of the 50 they were already approved for.

Comment

Well i sure didn't get an email ...No loss on my end ...i'll keep looking ...I really don't expect to be getting any email's from the BI ...But i'll keep my hopes up but not counting on anything ...Wished i knew someone in the dept that could find out if my chance's were good

Comment

I am a D.O. there now and I have no idea about what rumor your talking about. We have approval for 50 spots and that it. No other spots will be filled as of right now.

Comment

the cross streets he gave you, were they 35th ave & lower buckeye rd.?

Comment

CACBAND, I sent you a PM, did you get it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5903 users online. 338 members and 5565 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X