• Show
Clear All

• mackied46
    replied
    Just did my interview yesterday...out of state

Leave a comment:

• DKTransit
    replied
    Well I believe they finished out-of-state interviews today. I know they've hired 5 in state applicants for the August Academy I believe. Are any other in-state applicants still in the process for November/January academies?

Leave a comment:

• DKTransit
    replied
    Originally posted by JLee View Post
    I've had a really good experience every time I've spoken with TPD - I would be very surprised if we were abandoned without a no-thanks letter.
    Same here. I'm hoping that they are going to get the entire process done with in state applicants before doing the process for out of state applicants.

Congrats jpickett on moving on in the process!

Leave a comment:

• jpickett781
    replied
    i completed my oral board about two weeks ago. I just did my background interview and polygraph this morning.

Leave a comment:

• JLee
    replied
    I've had a really good experience every time I've spoken with TPD - I would be very surprised if we were abandoned without a no-thanks letter.

Leave a comment:

• DKTransit
    replied
    Originally posted by chtinaz74 View Post
    I talked to two guys at the Chandler oral board and they both had Tempe orals a couple of weeks ago, looks like we were left out in the cold.
    Did they mention if it was in state applications only or if it included out of state applicants too?

Leave a comment:

• chtinaz74
    replied
    I talked to two guys at the Chandler oral board and they both had Tempe orals a couple of weeks ago, looks like we were left out in the cold.

Leave a comment:

• JLee
    replied
    Originally posted by DKTransit View Post
    I'm from out of state, but my test scores were very similar. During the written test I took they said they were unsure about when they would do orals due to possible financial issues that they needed to figure out. Anyone else have any luck figuring out what is going on?
    My group was told that oral boards would be at least several weeks out. I'm hoping it'll be any time now.

Leave a comment:

• chtinaz74
    replied
    I dont remember them saying that during the time I took it, but thats good then. The website initially said they were gonna run orals thru May 27th , maybe what they said in your written is a good thing. I havent heard of anyone else getting an oral yet.

Leave a comment:

• DKTransit
    replied
    Originally posted by chtinaz74 View Post
    I havent, I scored a 90 on written and did very well on PAT....so, who knows? I am sure they have had some orals already but I havent heard a thing.
    I'm from out of state, but my test scores were very similar. During the written test I took they said they were unsure about when they would do orals due to possible financial issues that they needed to figure out. Anyone else have any luck figuring out what is going on?

Leave a comment:

• chtinaz74
    replied
    I havent, I scored a 90 on written and did very well on PAT....so, who knows? I am sure they have had some orals already but I havent heard a thing.
    Originally posted by DKTransit View Post
    Anyone hear back from Tempe?

Leave a comment:

• DKTransit
    replied
    Anyone hear back from Tempe?

Leave a comment:

• DKTransit
    replied
    Not yet, but I'm an out of state candidate so I am not sure if i'll hear back at the same time as in state candidates.

Leave a comment:

• chtinaz74
    replied
    Anyone hear from Tempe yet?

Leave a comment:

• chtinaz74
    replied
    The 300 invited dropped a little bit. I saw about eight turned away from check in due to not bringing proper documents. That 300 probably dropped to about 200-220 and that's if all 300 showed up. They did say that ideally they would like to hire 10. But that was not set in stone.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4164 users online. 264 members and 3900 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X