Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told they're inviting 300 to test for two to 20 positions.

I received my invitation email on April 28th (out of state).

Originally posted by DKTransit View Post
    Anyone going to the testing on May 7? I'm in group C. Anyone have any information as far as number of openings and what they are looking for?
    I'm Group C as well.
    summer - winter - work

Comment

Awesome, got the no thanks email today.

Odd how I was invited last year, wasn't selected after oral boards. Told that I should apply for the next recruitment.
      AZ POST CERTIFIED JULY 2010

Comment

Originally posted by JLee View Post
        I was told they're inviting 300 to test for two to 20 positions.

I received my invitation email on April 28th (out of state).

I'm Group C as well.
        2-20? That's quite a range haha. I'd feel a lot better about my chances if it were 20!

Comment

Tempe is sending people to Alea academy, I was told today that even many experienced officers were not invited to the testing.

Comment

Originally posted by jranderson View Post
            Odd...I was invited last aug/sept when they were testing but could not attend due to work. I believe it was on a Friday when they had the written test. I let them know as well that I could not attend ahead of time. If that's the case I wonder what changed?
            did your post card say if you could test in future recruitment?

Comment

Originally posted by kd13 View Post
              did your post card say if you could test in future recruitment?
              When I get home tonight I will post what it said on here.

Comment

I guess I trashed it. I don't remember it saying that I could not test in the future. It did say that they would keep it on file.

Comment

I received an e-mail Tuesday or Wednesday saying I wasn't invited to test this go around. The e-mail said I can test again in the future. I was not invited to testing this time even though last time I made it through polygraph. I'm an 'out of stater' and last time it seemed that a bunch of local people got hired before the out-of-state people even got an interview. Meh - not taking it personally - as one never should.
                  Last edited by Mr. Clean; 05-06-2011, 11:03 PM. Reason: typo - I REALLY should proofread this stuff better before posting.
                  "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Good luck to all testing tomorrow!

Comment

The 300 invited dropped a little bit. I saw about eight turned away from check in due to not bringing proper documents. That 300 probably dropped to about 200-220 and that's if all 300 showed up. They did say that ideally they would like to hire 10. But that was not set in stone.

Comment

Anyone hear from Tempe yet?

Comment

Not yet, but I'm an out of state candidate so I am not sure if i'll hear back at the same time as in state candidates.

Comment

Anyone hear back from Tempe?

Comment

I havent, I scored a 90 on written and did very well on PAT....so, who knows? I am sure they have had some orals already but I havent heard a thing.
                              Originally posted by DKTransit View Post
                              Anyone hear back from Tempe?

Comment

Originally posted by chtinaz74 View Post
                                I havent, I scored a 90 on written and did very well on PAT....so, who knows? I am sure they have had some orals already but I havent heard a thing.
                                I'm from out of state, but my test scores were very similar. During the written test I took they said they were unsure about when they would do orals due to possible financial issues that they needed to figure out. Anyone else have any luck figuring out what is going on?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4554 users online. 280 members and 4274 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X