300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa PD

I saw that Mesa PD is hiring Laterals. If I could talk the wife into it I would love to move to AZ. Just inquiring about general info for Mesa PD, how to cops like working there? Good dept? Morale? How is the city budget (in regards to layoffs)? I've been on the website just wanted to hear from you guys who live/work there. Thanks in advance!
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

How many are they going to hire? Don't want to waste a plane ticket without a fighting chance.

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
      How many are they going to hire? Don't want to waste a plane ticket without a fighting chance.
      10-15
      AZ POST CERTIFIED JULY 2010

Comment

They hired a Police Chief from Phoenix who seems to be very much a cops cop.

Comment

from their website it looks like they already tested. Are they doing multiple testing dates?

Comment

from their website it looks like they already tested. Are they doing multiple testing dates?
            They just opened for apps last Friday...I don't think they've tested yet (at least not for that batch).
            summer - winter - work

Comment

they have not done any testing...

this just opened on 3/18

Comment

deleted---ongoing until they get enough apps.
                Last edited by goodfella; 03-26-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

I just completed my online application for out of state lateral entry for Mesa. Does anyone know how to upload attachments onto the application? Apparently I have to submit the Record of Equivalency training with the application and I can't find the option to upload it anywhere! HR is only open Monday-Thursday. Thanks in advance.

Comment

When it asks whether you want to upload a resume etc I think any attachments have to be a part of that file. I couldn't find anyother place to upload attachments.

Comment

Thanks. I have to reapply to open up another resume menu where I can upload the Record of Equivalency doc.

Comment

Has anyone heard back from Mesa yet?

Comment

So I heard from a few Mesa officers that they are sending 9 people to Academy for the May Class...

Did I miss something? I heard it was only Lateral Mesa was hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by kd13 View Post
                            So I heard from a few Mesa officers that they are sending 9 people to Academy for the May Class...

Did I miss something? I heard it was only Lateral Mesa was hiring.
                            They are only hiring certified police officers this time around, however, they might be using a list that is about to expire. Don't quote me but that make sense.

Comment

They are only hiring certified police officers this time around, however, they might be using a list that is about to expire. Don't quote me but that make sense.
                              The list that was supposed to expire last December was extended for an additional year. That was straight from a hiring Sergeant. Whether or not they end up using it, at least those who are on it are still eligible if things change

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6472 users online. 340 members and 6132 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X